TIP-A-RIV AUCTION ITEMS ANNOUNCED
February 26, 2013
The annual Tip-A-Riv Dinner is coming up on Wednesday a great part of the dinner each year are the silent and live auctions. Various memorabelia, as well as a unique experience, are up for bidding this year and all of the money raised will be donated to the Tazwell County Resource Centers (TCRC).
One of the headlining items this year is an opportunity to accompany the Rivermen on their team bus as they head to Rockford to take on the IceHogs on March 16. The winner given unprecedented access to the team and a unique perspective on the club's gameday activities.
Complete list of items up for auction at this year's Tip-A-Riv Dinner at the Lariat Steakhouse:
- Personalized t-shirts that the players will wear while serving food throughout the night (all players will be available).
- Jake Allen's goalie stick signed by the entire team
- Stick autographed by the entire St. Louis Blues team
- Ben Bishop autographed jersey from the 2012 AHL All-Star Game (Bishop was MVP of the game).
- Team-autographed special "Irish" themed jersey that will be worn on St. Patrick's Day this season (March 17).
- Team-autographed RIVS jersey
- Four lower-bowl tickets to see the St. Louis Blues take on Anaheim on March 16.
- Autographed Brian Elliott St. Louis Blues alternate jersey.
- Team-autographed bowling pin
- $50 gift card to the Lariat Steakhouse
- $50 gift card to Old Chicago
- $50 gift card to Sherman's
- One-night stay at the Embassy Suites in East Peoria
- Cookie Bouquet from Cookies by Design
Tickets are still available for this great event at $60 per seat or $400 for a table of eight. To secure your spot, please call Katie Pogeman at 309-680-3791.
The inaugural “Tip-A-Riv” Dinner was held on March 2, 2009 and raised $5,478 for the Children’s Hospital of Illinois. In its second year, the event was held on March 16, 2011 and generated $6,000 to benefit “Cherish Every Moment – The Dax Locke Foundation. Last year's "Tip-A-Riv" was held on Feb. 8, 2012 and raised $7,079 for the Angels of Hope.
Tazwell County Resource Centers offers a wide array of programs and services that benefit persons with developmental disabilities and visual impairments who live and work in the community. TCRC is committed to advocating for and providing exceptional care and treatment through services that are designed to promote independence, increase self-sufficiency, and strengthen individuals and families.
For more information on Tazwell County Resource Centers please visit: http://www.tcrcorg.com.